How to recover files permanently deleted from the Windows Recycle Bin.
Freeware tool for undeleting files in Windows
If you've inadvertently purged the Recycle Bin and it contained an important file, Recovery Toolbox File Undelete Free will scan your entire internal (HDD) or external hard drive containing the file and then attempt to recover it. The program only works with drives using the NTFS file system. NTFS lets you save over 32 GB of data on a single drive.
To cancel file removal, the program will need to perform a complete disk scan and analyze it in order to determine the possibility of restoring the deleted file. In some cases, file recovery can be impossible for various reasons, such as the following:
- The blocks of the disk where the deleted files where stored are being used by another file;
- The records in the File Allocation Table (FAT) have been seriously changed; and
- The system has high-performance disks, such as SSD, installed
Advantages of Recovery Toolbox File Undelete Free:
- Free to use
- Simple, with an intuitive interface
- High disk performance
If you want to undelete files, you need to do the following:
- Select the disk that contained the file(s) for recovery.
- Start disk scanning and conduct analysis.
- Select the file you want to restore.
Attention:The file name and extension may be generated automatically by the program, since the original file name and type might not be restored correctly.
- Select the destination path for restored files
Attention: It is very important that the destination disk is different from the source disk from which the data is being recovered. In other words, it isn't recommended that restored files be saved to the same disk. Use removable drives or network storages to save restored versions of files that were previously deleted.
- The program supports all versions of Windows.
- The program must be started with admin rights.