How to repair MDB file?
Recovery Toolbox for Access (download) is used for recovering data from corrupted Microsoft Access database files with *.mdb, *.accdb extensions. The Access Repair tool is capable of performing the following operations:
- Repair of the original table structure (indexes and other parameters).
- Recovery of table data.
- Restore of queries, except for queries used in reports and forms.
- Fix of relations, excluding those relations that are used for displaying data.
Also Access database repair program capable to fix next errors:
- Record(s) can't be read, no read permissions on 'database.mdb' - 3112
- Could not find field “xxx" - 1017
- Invalid Bookmark - 3159
- This database is in an unrecognized format. The database may have been created with a later version of Microsoft Access than the one you are using. Upgrade your version of Microsoft Access to the current one, then open this database. - 3343
- You cannot carry out this action at the present time. - 2486
- Record is deleted.
- The database has been placed in a state by user 'xxx' on machine 'mmm' that prevents it from being opened or locked. - 3704
- The database has been placed in an unexpected state.
- This database is in an unexpected state; Microsoft Access can't open it.
- The database has been converted from a prior version of Microsoft Access by using the DOA compact database method instead of the convert database command on the tools menu. This has left the database in an unconverted state.
- Disk Error - Reserved error (-1601) 3000
- Table 'TempMSysAccessObjects' already exists.
- Record(s) cannot be read; no read permission on 'MSysAccessObjects'" or Record(s) cannot be read; no read permission on 'MSysACEs'. - 3112
- The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'MSysAccessObjects'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly. - 3078.
- Could not use
; file already in use. (Error 3045) The specified file is currently being used by another user or session. Wait for the other user or session to finish working with the file, and then try the operation again. - 3045
- Operation invalid without current index. - 3019
- 'database.mdb' isn't an index in this table. Look in the Indexes collection of the TableDef object to determine the valid index names. - 3015
- The Visual Basic for Applications project in the database is corrupt.
- Error accessing file. Network connection may have been lost.
- This action will reset the current code in break mode. - 304548
- Microsoft Access has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- AOIndex is not an index in this table.
- The Microsoft Jet database engine stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time
- This object needs a newer version of the Microsoft Jet database module
- Access crashes (Invalid Page Fault/GPF) when opening the mdb
- Microsoft Access has detected corruption in this file.
You can repair Access database with Recovery Toolbox for Access in few clicks. Just download and install our Access database repair utility and fix damaged Microsoft Access d-bases.
Our MDB repair tool do not fix:
- password protected files.
Notes: This Access file repair utility fix d-bases from the Microsoft Office 2003 version.
Requirements for the MDB file repair tool: Windows 98 or above