Lotus Notes *.nsf file recovery tool
Recovery Toolbox for Lotus Notes (download) helps to to repair Lotus Notes .nsf file damaged or unreadable.
Lotus Notes recovery software can fix errors:
- Not a valid file.
- File is Corrupt.
- Error Reading File.
- File is not a database.
- A file error has occurred.
- The file appears to be corrupted.
- Not authorized to access that database.
- Database Corrupt -- Cannot Allocate Space.
- File truncated – file may have damaged Error.
- Server Error: This database cannot be read due to an invalid on disk structure.
- Not a valid file. Check the file types listed in the Open dialog to see which ones are supported. Then try opening the file using other file extensions.
- and so on......
How to repair corrupt nsf file in Lotus Notes?
Just download Lotus Notes database recovery tool. Install and start it. You need select a corrupted *.nsf file only later. Software fix *.nsf files automatically.
Features of NSF file repair tool:
- The corrupted Lotus Notes nsf recovery tool successfully tested with Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Software fix corrupt Lotus Notes nsf file all versions
- Recovery Toolbox for Lotus Notes do not repair content of encrypted Lotus Notes .nsf files.
- Dates shown in the preview window of letter receipt/sending cannot be correctly imported into Lotus Notes due to IBM developer limitations.
Requirements: Windows 98 or above