Lotus Notes NSF file recovery tool
Recovery Toolbox for Lotus Notes (download) helps to repair data from corrupted Lotus Notes *.nsf files. The Lotus Notes repair tool reads and analyzes incorrect *.nsf files and saves all recovered messages, contacts and other data into a new NSF file.
NSF file repair tool features:
- Repair Messages
- Repair Contacts
- Repair Tasks
- Repair Notes
- Repair Appointments
- Repair attachments and other data
- Preview repaired objects
- Save recovered data selectively
- Save repaired data into a new or existing database
- Save data into a local database or a server database
- The Lotus Notes nsf recovery tool has been successfully tested with Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Fix corrupt Lotus Notes nsf files – all versions
Lotus Notes recovery software can fix errors such as:
- Not a valid file.
- File is Corrupt.
- Error Reading File.
- File is not a database.
- A file error has occurred.
- The file appears to be corrupted.
- Not authorized to access that database.
- Database Corrupt -- Cannot Allocate Space.
- File truncated – file may have been damaged.
- Server Error: This database cannot be read due to an invalid on disk structure.
- Not a valid file. Check the file types listed in the Open dialog to see which ones are supported. Then try opening the file using other file extensions.
How to repair a corrupt Lotus Notes nsf file
Just download Lotus Notes database recovery tool. Install and start it. You only need to select a corrupted *.nsf file later. The software helps to fix NSF files automatically.
- Recovery Toolbox for Lotus Notes does not repair the contents of encrypted Lotus Notes NSF files.
- Dates shown in the preview window of letter receipt/sending cannot be correctly imported into Lotus Notes due to IBM developer limitations.
- Windows 98 or above
- Lotus Notes must be installed to export recovered data into a database