CorelDRAW recovery tool
Recovery Toolbox for CorelDraw (download) designed for repairing damaged *.cdr files with CorelDRAW drawing/projects. The CorelDRAW *.cdr file recovery software helps to fix a bad cdr file with these errors:
- Error Reading a CorelDRAW file.
- Error Opening a Graphics file.
- Error Reading a Suite file.
- Valid work space path is not found.
- I/O read error.
- File FileName.cdr contains an invalid fill ID.
- The file is corrupted.
- Out of memory.
- Error reading a bitmap in the file FileName.cdr.
- Error Reading a filename.cdr file.
How do you repair a cdr file?
CorelDRAW recovery tool reads damaged *.cdr file several times by using different algorithms of CDR repairing. All objects recovered from bad drawing are available later for preview on the second page of software.
Features of the CDR repair tool:
- Support recovering *.CDR files of CorelDRAW v.10 and later;
- Recover compressed graphics objects and images;
- Preview of a repaired .cdr file;
- Move/Zoom in the preview of a fixed CDR file;
- Display included.
- Installed CorelDRAW 10 or later
- Windows 98 or above